Out Leadership announced that HSBC Chief Executive, Global Commercial Banking, and Group Managing Director, Noel Quinn has joined its Global Advisory Board.
For many years, Quinn has established himself as one of Out Leadership’s most prominent and effective supporters, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region. In November 2016, he hosted Out Leadership’s fifth annual LGBT+ Leadership Summit in London.
“I am honoured to join the Global Advisory Board of Out Leadership, an organisation which has done so much important work to build the global community of LGBT+ and ally business leaders,” Quinn said. “HSBC and Out Leadership have built a strong partnership across the world, and I look forward to working as a member of the Global Advisory Board as Out Leadership helps other companies build more sustainable and successful businesses through diversity and inclusion.”
Out Leadership Founder and Principal Todd Sears said: “Noel has long been one of our most valued champions, and we’re so grateful that he’s decided to join our board. His heartfelt and steadfast allyship has been a pleasure to watch ever since we first met, at our inaugural Summit in Europe in 2012. We look forward to having more opportunities to benefit from his wise counsel, as we continue to build our already strong collaboration.”
Quinn joins 10 other influential LGBT+ and Ally global leaders who currently or previously sat on Out Leadership’s Global Advisory Board, including:
- Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Goldman Sachs (Global Advisory Board Emeritus Member)
- Beth Brooke-Marciniak, Global Vice Chair, Public Policy, EY Global Limited
- Lord John Browne, Executive Chairman, L1 Energy, Former CEO, BP
- Irene Dorner, Former President and CEO, HSBC USA
- Peter Grauer, Chairman, Bloomberg Inc.
- Ken Mehlman, Global Head of Public Affairs, KKR
- Kathleen Sebelius, 21st Secretary of Health and Human Services and former Governor of Kansas
- Lee Schreter, Former Chairperson of the Board, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Ashley Steel, Former Vice Chair, KPMG LLP
- Kenji Yoshino, Chief Justice Earl Warren Professor of Constitutional Law, New York University School of Law
About Out Leadership
Out Leadership is the global LGBT+ business advisory company, partnering with the world’s most influential firms to build business opportunity, cultivate talent, and drive equality forward. Including LGBT+ people at all levels powerfully benefits bottom lines. We help companies realize their Return on Equality™.
Out Leadership is a certified B Corp. For more information about our global initiatives or to learn about our advisory work, please visit www.outleadership.com