President Obama connects with youth

obamawithyouths2x2webPresident Barack Obama listens during a B.A.M. (“Becoming a Man”) roundtable at Hyde Park Career Academy in Chicago, Ill., Feb. 15, 2013. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

 
 

Recent Activity [RSS]

Viewing item 1 to 3 (of 3 items)
  • Thijn Little posted an update 2 minutes ago

    Keep in thoughts to preserve this unique value as the lynchpin of your net site linking approach. Then consider about like this, would you want to hyperlink to an individual who does not have something of merit on his or her website. Seo Delhi Organization explains in specifics the different issues associated to the linking campaign that you will…[Read more]

  • Thijn Little posted an update 3 minutes ago

    Kiss Her Lips With no Touching Them (The Non-Kiss)Have you noticed that movie referred to as “Derailed” with Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owens, where he says he can kiss her lips with out touching them? Effectively when females see that, about 80% of them hold their breath and shiver in anticipation (the other 20% scream: “get on with it why…[Read more]

  • Beatris Cogburn posted an update 8 minutes ago

    If you աould like, you ϲan make your.

    Feel free to surf to mƴ page; family without garage