Join the fastest growing adult women’s College in America!
Bay Path College Senior Director of Psychology Programs (Ground and Online) specifically supervises and actively engages in the development and evaluation of psychology and counseling curriculum and faculty in the campus based, One-Day-A-Week format. The position advises psychology and counseling students in the on-ground and online undergraduate, women-only, psychology and counseling majors. This 12-month position requires instruction, student advising, curriculum and course development, assessment and evaluation, and other administrative responsibilities. The position is responsible for all aspects of the psychology and counseling majors program including faculty hiring and development, administration, curriculum development and enhancement, continuous program outcome/competency evaluation and review, course schedule planning, and program effectiveness. The Director reports to the Chief Learning Officer within Bay Path College’s accelerated programs for adult women. This is an administrative position and faculty rank is not assigned. The position insures that the program and faculty use the most effective learning processes and activities, technologies and software, and makes recommendations for continuous improvement. The position is responsible for providing students with academic programs of the highest quality and effectiveness. The position facilitates interactions between the other academic units and works collaboratively with the accelerated undergraduate adult admissions, marketing, financial aid, technology, and central administration in activities relating to psychology programs offered by the College on its three ground campuses. The Senior Director is involved in making decisions and helping to create policies and processes affecting psychology and counseling students and faculty. The position participates and supports in recruitment, marketing, admissions, orientation, and retention activities as required. The position teaches two courses a year.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Works supportively and collaboratively as part of the team
• Establishes processes and collaborative working relationships with the staff, faculty, and departments on the Longmeadow, Sturbridge, Burlington campuses
• Incorporates the mission, vision, and culture of College and the adult accelerated undergraduate business curriculum, faculty development, and students advising and online educational experience
• Serve as leader for the psychology programs both internally and externally and acts as an advocate for the psychology programs internally and externally
• Actively foster and maintain relationships with industry professionals to acquire current knowledge of industry trends and employment needs, refers students for informational
interviews and/or jobs, and facilitates onsite hiring organization visits and study trips within reach of students at the three campuses
• Works to create, enhance, schedule, and evaluate a robust set of course offerings taught by exceptional faculty
• Supervises, orients, and develops the ground and online psychology degree and counseling major faculty and creates mentorships with seasoned and exceptional faculty
• Monitors best practices in on-ground and online psychology and counseling courses and facilitates program improvement.
• Work closely with online admissions, registrar, financial aid, and other students advisors to support on-ground and online student recruiting and retention efforts
• Work closely with the Career Specialists to enhance career placement for students
• Actively develops and fosters positive and constructive relationships with other the Bay Path internal and external community
• Counsels and advises students as it relates to academic success and career guidance.
• Doctorate in Psychology or enrolled in and actively making sufficient progress toward degree completion required.
• Extensive successful teaching and curriculum development.
• Knowledge of or experience working with non-traditional students.
• Program administration and advising experience.
• Excellent communications and collaboration skills.
• Passion for adult student success.
• Experience with course instructional technologies and online course management systems.
• Strong initiative, a high energy level, demonstrated ability to motivate people, and creativity are essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
• The ability to responsibly handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Ability and willingness to travel and work flexible and extended schedule including weekends
• Valid driver’s license.
• Must successfully pass the online Defensive Driving Course and driving record check at time of hire and annually thereafter.
• Should be committed to diversity and equality culture.
Applicants for this position should submit a cover letter outlining salary requirements, resume and contact information for four professional references. All applications should be sent electronically in MS Word format to email@example.com.
An equal opportunity employer, Bay Path College is committed to fostering diversity in its student body, faculty and staff.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/79sxqbv